The Golden room
1. Once rented, you are responsible for taking care of the item. You agree to treat each rental piece with care and respect. You will be held responsible for any loss, destruction or damage to the product beyond any regular wear and tear (unrepairable stains, rips, missing beads or buttons, broken zippers). The Golden Room reserves the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance and will deduct from the refundable deposit.
2. You may cancel your booking at any time up to the first day of your rental term, however to receive a full *refund you must cancel your booking more than 24hrs prior to the pick up time of your rental term. Please note we cannot issue refunds within the 24hr period before your rental is set to begin, only store credit.
3. If you reserved your dress via our online store and wish to cancel you do not need to come in, your refund will be processed via our website back to your original method of payment, as long as your booking is cancelled more than 24 hrs before your rental is set to begin. Credit notes will be issued via email, you do not need to come in. Please note that once your order has shipped we cannot refund any shipping and handling fees.
4. Film & TV rentals are negotiable. Please email us at email@example.com for rates and information.
5. If you have placed your order online without having tried it on and it does not fit upon arrival, notify us immediately and we will do our best to get a replacement dress out to you in time for your event. If you do not wish to receive a replacement dress you may choose to receive a store credit, as long as the dress is posted back to us within 24 hours. All shipping / courier fees are paid by the renter and are non-refundable.
6. If you have switched dresses and then cancel and obtain a credit note, your credit will be in the amount of the dress you are cancelling, not the original dress you had booked.
7. Once you pick up or receive your item it is considered rented for the time period agreed upon. Unfortunately if you choose not to wear it after you have picked it up we cannot refund / credit you for it.
8. Late returns are subject to a late fee and are strictly enforced, no exceptions. We base our business around scheduling and late returns prevent us from getting the item ready for the next renter in time. After 5 days you will be charged the full retail value of the item in addition to any applicable fees.
9. Items being shipped back to us will only be subject to late fess if postmarked at a later date than agreed upon. You will not be charged any late fees due to carrier delays.
10. Please do not take the item to the dry cleaner. We handle the dry cleaning and it's included in the cost of the rental, so simply drop it back to us when you're finished with it.
11. Other than temporary hem tape, no alterations are permitted on the dresses. Please do not alter the dresses. You will be liable for any seamstress fees to repair the alterations. We have already altered the length on many of our XS gowns to fit a petite frame. If you are 5"3 or under we do have long gowns that can work for you - just ask!
12. Any items returned stained or damaged beyond repair will be charged at full retail value, in addition to any rental fees already paid. The Deposit does not cover loss of the item or irreparable damages, as we will need to replace the item and / or refund any future bookings for the item.
13. By placing a rental order with us you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions contract. Please ask us if you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions. We can be reached during business hours at 604 375 8982 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org